Saturday, January 10, 2009

A lot to catch up on....



I aspire to write more often, especially since I am starting to use little words and will soon be penning this blog entirely on my own. My favorite things right now are:

1. Jumping in my Rainforest Jumper - but I like to point my toes and do it Riverdance style. Yes, I was an Irish dancer in a past life!

2. Scream - but mine are squeals of joy! Sometimes I do it more quietly.

3. Talking - I am saying hi dada, hi mama, baba, and things that approximate "more", and many other words. I am rapidly progressing with my verbal skills, and my daddy is starting to get scared that life will never be "quiet" again (between me and my mom!).

4. Waving - I wave at everyone and everything and all of the time! It's fun! And sometimes I rub my hands together with a mischievious look in my eye as I am "hatching" my newest plan for something to grab. My fans say I am already a character.

5. Scooting - backwards - I am not quite a forward crawler, though I aspire to be! Primarily, I scoot, and usually in reverse. This is problematic for getting places, and I may need to get a reverse alert horn (beep, beep, beep)... though maybe those are better left for old people on motor scooters?

6. My blowfish bath toy - I get my paws on that bad boy and don't let him go for ANYTHING. I won't even put him down when my parents wash my hands, or when I get out of the bath. He doesn't leave my sight! My second favorite is the seahorse, cause her little spiny back feels good when I rub it on my gums and chew on it with my two new chompers!

We celebrated daddy's 31st birthday in December, I had a great Christmas in Spokane, and I just helped my mommy celebrate her 33rd birthday yesterday!

I have a lot to report - I will try to get back with an update sooner next time.

Love,
Kaysen Reese

No comments: